Welcome to our website!
Au Pair en Route, a reputable childcare agency based in Warwick, was created to offer flexible childcare solutions for busy parents all over the UK. Hosting an au pair is the ideal choice for families who want their children to be cared for at home by a cheerful and reliable person who loves children and has plenty of experience caring for them.
Our team all speak French allowing us to recruit and screen our own au pairs. We spend time getting to know them and only send you relevant profiles once they have been through the agency's strict recruitment process. All our au pairs are fully vetted and all references are checked thoroughly.
Our aim is to match you with the most suitable au pair for your family to ensure they provide excellent care for your children.
Hosting an au pair could be right for you if you:
8 Benefits of hosting an au pair
What is an au pair?
Why choose Au Pair en Route?
- We have designed a simple and stress-free registration process and will do all the leg work on your behalf;
- We know our au pairs very well as they are all recruited directly by us in France - we do not use partner agencies;
- All our au pairs have a lot of experience in childcare and we contact their past employers to ensure they are excellent at what they do;
- We will only send you the profiles of fully vetted candidates who correspond to your requirements;
- Our screening process is rigorous and comprehensive ensuring the best care for your children;
- We offer a unique relationship management service which is available at all times;
- Once you have selected an au pair, we will send you a package containing a 'dear family' letter from them, translations of all their references, a copy of their French criminal record, a recent medical report, photos and other useful documents;
- We offer our families ongoing support throughout the registration process and beyond.
Take a look at our competitive fees
'Having an au pair is not only the most affordable childcare solution for busy families, it is also an opportunity for your children to be in daily contact with a different culture. Offering them that chance will not only make them a more knowledgeable and tolerant person, but they will gain respect for other cultures and the people who are part of them. And of course, they will be cared for by a loving person in the comfort of your own home and may learn a little bit of French along the way!'
Jessica Batt - Agency Owner
Registration is free! Contact us today to discuss your requirements.